Regulations of the online store "Puromedica" ("Regulations"), run by PUROMEDICA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30, REGON: 380329429, NIP: 7773322531, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000733586 ("Seller").
- The Regulations define the rules for making purchases in the Puromedica Online Store, operating at: www.puromedica.com
The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract concluded between the Customer making purchases in the Puromedica Online Store and the Seller.
- The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
- Customer - a natural person at least 18 years of age, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, having legal capacity and legal capacity, which places or intends to place an Order or uses other services of the Online Store, being (and ) a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity (" Consumer ") or (ii) an entrepreneur, i.e. a natural person, legal person or entity an organizational entity that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity (" Entrepreneur ");
- Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended);
- Customer Account - an individual Customer profile, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered in the Online Store;
- Logging in - the actual activity consisting in entering a sequence of alphanumeric characters (e-mail) necessary to gain access to the Customer Account during the Registration process; login is determined by the Customer himself during the Registration process;
- Product - a movable item offered by the Seller via the Online Store;
- Registration - a one-time actual activity consisting in setting up a Customer Account by the Customer, made using the administration panel provided by the Seller on the Online Store website, required to enable the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store;
- Regulations - these regulations of sale using means of distance communication and the provision of electronic services, drawn up on the basis of art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended), specifying the rules for making purchases via the Online Store;
- Online Store - an ICT platform (information and remote selection system and the purchase of Products or the provision of services) run by the Seller, enabling Customers to familiarize themselves with the Seller's commercial offer and purchase of Products offered by the Seller, available at www.puromedica. com
- Seller - PUROMEDICA limited liability company limited partnership based in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30, REGON: 380329429, NIP: 7773322531, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000733586;
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product sales contract and specifying its essential conditions.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
- comply with the provisions of the Regulations,
- using the services offered by the Seller in a way that does not interfere with the functioning of the Seller's website, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information in the Online Store, taking IT activities or any other activities aimed at obtaining information not intended for the Customer,
- using the services offered by the Seller in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the customs adopted in a given scope,
- not to provide and not to forward content prohibited by applicable law,
- using the services offered by the Seller in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers and the Seller, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and all their rights,
- use of all content included in the Online Store, taking into account the copyrights of the Seller or third parties
- Customers can access the Regulations at any time and free of charge via the link on the home page of www.puromedica.com . The Regulations may be printed by the Customer himself.
- Information about the Products provided in the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, composition, properties and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration. However, registration is not necessary to place an Order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store's website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During the Registration, the Customer sets an individual password for the Customer Account.
- When filling out the registration form, before registering the Customer Account, the Customer gets acquainted with the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the sending of commercial information by the Seller by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller fulfills the information obligation regarding the processing of personal data.
- The Customer's consent to the sending of commercial information by the Seller does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. Consent to send commercial information may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted to the Seller in any form, including in particular via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the Seller's address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer will immediately receive, by e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation.At this moment, the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data indicated during Registration
Acceptance and execution of the order
- Customers entitled to place orders for Products via the Online Store are both Customers:
- having a Customer Account,
- without a Customer Account and making purchases without registering and logging in to the Customer Account.
- The status of a registered customer of the Online Store is obtained after performing the following steps:
- correctly filling in the registration form on the Store's website and establishing the login and password for the Customer Account by the Customer,
- activating the account by clicking on the link sent to the Customer's e-mail address. Login and password are confidential. With each subsequent Order, the Customer uses the previously established login and password. After using the login and password set by the Customer, he has the option to update the data provided during Registration.
- To complete the Registration, it is necessary to provide the following data by the Customer in the registration form:
- first and last names,
- address (street, house number, city including postal code),
- email address,
- contact telephone number,
- Orders from customers are accepted directly via the Website: tab "On-line store" and by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , from Monday to Friday , from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- The condition for accepting the Order for execution is:
- in the case of placing an Order via the Online Store - correctly filling in the contact form in the "Online Store" tab; in order to confirm the placement of the Order, the Customer clicks the "Order with payment obligation" icon; placing an Order is tantamount to the obligation to pay for it by the Customer, regardless of the chosen form of payment,
- in the case of placing an Order by e-mail - placing an Order containing the following data: (i) name of the Product or Products with their codes, (ii) indication of the type of packaging / weight (if a given Product has more than one package / basis weight), ( iii) the number of ordered Products, full contact details for shipping, i.e. name and surname or company of the addressee, delivery address (street, house and / or apartment number, zip code, city), contact telephone number (for the courier), information about the form payment, i.e. cash on delivery, bank transfer or via the Dotpay or PayU electronic payment system.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt, which binds the Customer with his declaration and accepts the Order for execution. The moment of concluding the sales contract is the moment of accepting the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate message:
- to the e-mail address provided during Registration (for Clients with an active Client Account), or
- to the e-mail address provided when placing the Order (applies to customers who do not have an active Customer Account).
- Acceptance of the Order for execution:
- in the case of an Order payable on delivery: starts no later than on the next business day after the Order is placed by the Customer,
- in the case of an Order paid by bank transfer or via the Dotpay or PayU system - it begins after the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account for the Order placed.
- The preparation of the Order is understood as the completion and packaging of the ordered Product by the Seller and its transfer to an external courier company for delivery to the Customer
- The Order is processed by the Online Store up to 5 days from the day referred to in the previous point, on working days from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 16.00.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays or outside the opening hours of the Online Store are processed on the first next business day.
- In a situation where the Order cannot be processed due to the unavailability of the Product, the Customer will be informed immediately, but not later than within 3 days from the date of placing the Order. In this case, the Seller will immediately return the amount received from the Customer for the unrealized Order. Instead of a refund, the Customer, at his own discretion, may agree to extend the duration of the Order or purchase another Product.
- A proper accounting document is issued for each Order, sent to the Customer together with the ordered Product.
- The price should be understood as the gross price of the Product next to the information about the Product, excluding the cost of delivering the Product. The prices of the Products in the Store's offer are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- The price given next to the Product is binding at the time of placing the Order by the Customer. This price will not change regardless of price changes in the Online Store, which may occur for individual Products after the Customer places an Order.
- Product prices do not include delivery costs, however, they are clearly indicated when placing the Order.
- In the Online Store, the payment for the placed Order can be made in the following way:
a. cash on delivery: when collecting the parcel at the DHL courier,
b. by transfer: to the Seller's bank account provided,
c. PAYU or DOTPAY payment: is made through a professional online payment transaction processing system. After selecting the payment option, the customer is redirected to the website that allows for transaction authorization.
- The estimated delivery time appears in the description of each Product in the Online Store.
- Sending the Order on the date of its submission for Products with the indication of their shipment within 24 hours from the date of placing the Order, may take place if: (i) the order is placed on a business day and (ii) the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account to 12.00 hours or the Seller will receive information about the shipment of the Product on delivery by 12.00.
- The waiting time for the delivery of the shipment by the carrier is from 24 hours to 48 hours from the date the Seller transfers the shipment to the carrier for shipment.
- Delivery takes place via DHL courier. DHL delivers shipments on business days from Monday to Friday. At the time of sending the parcel, the Customer receives an e-mail number of the parcel waybill, on the basis of which he can check its status on the website of the courier company http://www.dhl.com.pl
- The vendor has no influence on the exact time of delivery of the shipment. The courier contacts the customer directly by phone for delivery.
The delivery costs of the Products are as follows:
- Inpost parcel locker - PLN 12,
- Inpost courier - PLN 15,
- courier: PLN 16.00,
- cash on delivery courier: PLN 20.00
The customer is informed about the final delivery costs, which depend on the weight, dimensions and number of Products purchased, before agreeing to conclude a contract with the Seller, i.e. before purchasing the Products.
Collection of the parcel by the courier
- Upon receipt of the Product sent to the address indicated by the Customer, it is recommended to first pay attention to the external condition of the delivered parcel. In the event of visible mechanical damage or other disturbing reservations as to the condition of the packaging, including logistic security (e.g. the Product's packaging is damaged, visible signs of opening, the tape is broken), we recommend that you refuse to accept it and immediately notify the Seller of the above.
- If the external condition of the shipment does not raise any objections in the presence of the deliverer, it is recommended to check its contents. In the event of any comments as to the technical and visual condition and completeness of the received product, it is advisable to draw up a damage report. The necessary forms are available to the messenger, who is also required to certify the irregularities found. In the event of damage to the parcel during transport or reservations as to the quantity of the delivered Product, it is recommended to write a damage report in the presence of the courier (if the courier does not have such a report with him, it is possible to make an appointment with the courier to write it on another date or write it down it on any sheet of paper), and provide in it: the date, time of delivery and a description of damage or shortages of the Product and packaging, and then send the signed protocol to the Seller immediately to the Seller's correspondence address, i.e. ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa, or scan and send to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The above recommendations and recommendations are intended solely to improve the Customer's claims procedure. Failure to comply with them, however, does not have any impact on the possibility of exercising the rights of the Customer in connection with the defects of the Products.
Withdrawal from contract
- In accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended; hereinafter referred to as " UPK "), subject to paragraph 10 below, the Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement in any form (including, for example: using the return form, in writing or in the form of an e-mail) within 14 days from the date of release of the Product to the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and if the Product was delivered in batches or in parts, from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the last item, or on which a third party other than than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the last item.
- To meet the 14-day deadline specified in point 1 above, it is enough to send the statement before its expiry. The statement may be sent to the following address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations.The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item
- The Product returned by the Consumer should be packed in an appropriate manner to avoid damage during transport. If possible, the Product should be packed in its original packaging. The product should be returned intact.
- The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Product (i.e. for transport from the Seller to the Consumer), including with the proviso that the Seller reimburses the Consumer only the costs of the cheapest, ordinary shipping method available in the Seller's offer.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the contract. To meet the 14-day period referred to in the preceding sentence, it is sufficient to return the Product to the Seller before its expiry. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product to the Seller if, due to their nature, these items cannot be returned by regular mail.
- The return of the Product should be made to the Seller's address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa.
- The reimbursement will be made using the same payment method that was used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution. The consumer does not bear any fees related to the reimbursement of the payment by the Seller.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not available to the Consumer in cases specified in detail in art. 38 sec. 1 UPK, incl. in relation to the contract:
- the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
- An example of a remote agreement withdrawal form is attached to the Regulations.
Product defects; Complaints procedure
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product without defects.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that none of the provisions of the Regulations limits the consumer's rights under applicable law.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer who is not a Consumer under the provisions of the Civil Code in the scope of the warranty.
- If physical or legal defects of the Product are found, the Customer who is a Consumer may request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect.
- This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or remove the defect
- The consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, request the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects, or instead of replacing the Product, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
- The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is negligible.
- The defect should be notified to the Seller not later than within 2 years from the date of the Product release. It is recommended to provide a description of the defect in the complaint and the Consumer's request as described above. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry. It is recommended to attach to the notification of the defect a document (or its copy) confirming the purchase of the Product in the Online Store or its copy. The notification may also be sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com When it is necessary to assess the existence of a Product defect, it is necessary to provide The advertised Product to the following address: ul. Batorowska 30 62-070 Dąbrowa.
- Complaints will be considered by the Seller within 14 days. Failure to notify the Consumer about the method of its consideration within the above-mentioned period will be treated as recognition of the complaint by the Seller.
Protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data provided by customers is PUROMEDICA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30 (" Administrator ").
- Personal data is processed in order for the Administrator to take actions regarding the operation of the Online Store, in particular the creation and maintenance of Accounts established by customers and the conclusion and performance of sales contracts, as well as sending commercial information.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows: (i) necessity to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, (ii) necessity to fulfill legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, (iii) necessity for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party; the above legal grounds for processing are referred to in the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation); Journal of Laws UE.L.2016.119.1, "GDPR".
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to set up and maintain an Account in the Online Store and to conclude and implement a sales contract; it must not be the basis for unfavorable treatment and must not cause any negative consequences.
- Personal data may be disclosed to entities providing accounting, postal, courier, legal, advertising and promotional services for the Administrator. The processing of personal data may be entrusted by the Administrator to service or product providers acting on its behalf.In accordance with the contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data concluded with such entities, the Administrator requires such entities to comply with the law, a high level of privacy protection and security of personal data processed by these entities on behalf of the Administrator
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to maintain the Account in the Online Store, performance of the sales contract, as well as for the period of limitation of the Seller's claims against the Customer and the required period of storage of accounting and tax documentation.
- The customer has the right to request: (i) access to the content of his data, within the limits of art. 15 GDPR; (ii) rectifying them, within the limits of art. 16 GDPR; (iii) their removal, within the limits of art. 17 GDPR; (iv) restriction of their processing, within the limits of art. 18 GDPR; (v) data portability, within the limits of art. 20 GDPR; (vi) object to the processing of personal data, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- The implementation of the rights referred to above may take place, in particular, by sending requests via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the Customer deems that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
- The use of the out-of-court dispute resolution described below is voluntary. The following provisions of the Regulations are informative.
- The rules for conducting proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and the obligations of entrepreneurs in this respect are specified separately in legal regulations, in particular in the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes (Journal of Laws of 2016, , item 1823, as amended) or in regulations applied by relevant entities competent in the field of consumer dispute resolution.
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php, http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne , http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php .
- The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection keeps an open register of entities authorized to conduct proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
- The customer can use the following out-of-court complaint and redress options:
a. The customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers);
b. The customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1668, as amended) with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
c.The customer may apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the above-mentioned of the Act with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
d. The seller, fulfilling the obligations resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013 on the online system for resolving consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC ( Regulation on ODR in consumer disputes) includes in the Regulations and as part of the website an electronic link to the ODR platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The ODR platform is, among others the source of information on the forms of out-of-court settlement of disputes that may arise between entrepreneurs and consumers also facilitates independent, impartial, transparent, effective, out-of-court settlement of disputes between Consumers and entrepreneurs via the Internet.
- In all matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other applicable laws shall apply, and also UPK in relation to Consumers. The provisions of the Regulations do not exclude and do not limit any rights of the Consumer due to defects of the Products, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to the Consumer, these provisions shall prevail.
- If it is necessary to amend the Regulations resulting from: changes in the form of payment, methods and rules of delivery, terms of concluding contracts, complaint procedure, the need to introduce changes clarifying the provisions of the Regulations, changes in the scope of generally applicable law and other provisions whose changes affect performance of the concluded contracts, the Seller undertakes to inform the Customer about this fact at least 7 days before the changes become effective. In such a situation, the introduced changes will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by the Customer before the date of entry into force of the changes in question, which means that the Regulations in force at the time of concluding the contract will apply to the placed orders, concluded contracts and contracts.
- The regulations come into force on February 16, 2021.
APPENDIX: INFORMATION ABOUT THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
The right to withdraw from the contract:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
Please note that the right to withdraw from a distance contract with the Seller is not available if the delivered Product was in a sealed package, and the Product cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery of the Product.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us, ie PUROMEDICA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30, e-mail: email@example.com, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
Please send back or give us the Products to the following address: PUROMEDICA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items.
You are responsible only for the diminished value of things resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
APPENDIX: TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Addressee: [PUROMEDICA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Dąbrowa (62-070 Dopiewo), ul. Batorowska 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Administrator : PUROMEDICA SP. Z O.O.SP.K. with headquarters in Dąbrowa, ul. Batorowska 30, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register No. 0000733586; NIP 7773322531
Personal data / Data : all information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or more specific factors, including device IP number, data about location, online ID, and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
GDPR : Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
Services : websites and an on-line shop published by the administrator,
User : any natural person / entrepreneur visiting the website or using one or more services or functionalities made available on the website.
Profiling : automated processing of personal data, which consists in using personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular for analysis or forecast,
In connection with the use of our services, we collect and process your personal data. Below you will find detailed rules and purposes of processing your personal data.
Settings for consent
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
We obtain your data such as your IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other similar technologies when you visit our websites (also as an unlogged user). We process them for the following purposes:
- in order to share the content collected on the website - then the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest in the dissemination of our content (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - then the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting analyzes of user activity, as well as their preferences, in order to improve the functionalities used and provided services;
- in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in the protection of our rights;
- for our and other entities' marketing purposes, the rules for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes are described below in the MARKETING section.
Your activity on the website, including your personal data, is recorded in system logs (a special computer program used to store a chronological record containing information about events and activities related to the IT system used to provide services) and through analytical scripts. We use this data primarily for purposes related to the provision of our services, for technical and administrative purposes, for the purposes of ensuring the security of the IT system and its management, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes. In the above scope, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Registration in theservice
To create an account on the website, you are asked to provide the data necessary to create and maintain the account, i.e. e-mail address, name and surname, address and delivery address, if different, telephone number. Moreover, in order to facilitate the service, the user may provide additional data - such data can be deleted at any time. Providing data marked as mandatory is required to set up and operate an account, and failure to do so results in the inability to create an account.
In connection with the creation and maintenance of an account, we process your data for the following purposes:
- in order to provide services related to the maintenance and service of an account on the website - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), and in the scope of optional data - the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in analyzing user activity on the website and how to use the account, as well as their preferences, in to improve the functionalities used;
- in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)f) GDPR) consisting in the protection of their rights;
- for our and other entities' marketing purposes - the rules for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes are described below in the MARKETING section
Place orders for
Placing and executing an order (purchase of goods or services) involves the processing of your personal data. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and service the order, and failure to do so results in the non-acceptance of the order. Providing other data is voluntary.
Personal data is being processed:
- in order to fulfill the order placed (including possible complaints) - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR); in the scope of optional data, the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR);
- in order to fulfill the statutory obligations incumbent on the administrator, resulting in particular from tax and accounting regulations - the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting analyzes of users' activity on the website, as well as their purchasing preferences, in order to improve the functionalities used ;
- in order to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of our rights.
Using the form requires providing personal data marked as mandatory. Failure to provide them results in the inability to handle the notification. Providing other data is voluntary.
The personal data provided in the form is processed:
- in order to identify the sender and settle the matter described in the form - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in keeping statistics of cases reported by users via the website, including in order to improve its functionality.
Personalization and customization of editorial content
We process your personal data in order to adapt the editorial content, and this may include:
- showing you content that is tailored to your interests / areas;
- carrying out other activities related to tailoring editorial content to your interests.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of personalizing and customizing content is our legitimate interest (Art.6 (1) (f) GDPR).
To carry out personalization and content customization activities, in some cases we use profiling. This means that thanks to automatic data processing, we evaluate selected factors relating to natural persons in order to analyze their behavior or to create a behavior forecast for the future.
We process your personal data in order to carry out marketing activities, which may include:
- displaying marketing content independent of your preferences (including standard advertising);
- displaying marketing content corresponding to your interests (behavioral advertising);
- sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information (newsletter service);
- conducting other types of activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities)
In order to carry out marketing activities, we use profiling in some cases. This means that thanks to automatic data processing, we evaluate your chosen behavior or create predictions of your behavior for the future.
Standard advertising is an advertising independent of user preferences. In the event of such advertising, personal data is processed for marketing purposes in connection with the implementation of our legitimate interest (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Behavioral advertising it is an advertisement that is tailored to the user's preferences. The display of behavioral advertising to you is based, inter alia, on on profiling, i.e. the use of your personal data collected via cookies and other similar technologies. Profiling for marketing purposes takes place provided that you give your consent (i.e. it takes place on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). This consent is voluntary. Consent may also be expressed through an act of unequivocal action confirming the consent indicated in the message displayed in the consent collection process. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but this does not affect the legality of profiling for marketing purposes before its withdrawal.
We provide a newsletter service to persons who have provided their e-mail address for this purpose. Providing the data indicated when subscribing to the newsletter (e-mail address) is voluntary, but necessary to send the newsletter.
Personal data is being processed:
- in order to provide the newsletter service - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- in the case of sending marketing content to the user as part of the newsletter - the legal basis for processing, including profiling, is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in conducting analyzes of user activity on the website in order to improve the functionalities used;
- in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Direct marketing directed through, inter alia, e-mail, MMS / SMS messages or by phone requires your consent (i.e. pursuant to art.6 par.1 point a) of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
Cookies are small text files installed on your device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique identifier. In this policy, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the website.
Cookies used for this purpose include:
- cookies with data entered by you (user input cookies);
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
- "marketing" cookies
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The period of data processing depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, the data is processed for the time the service is provided or the order is completed, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection is raised or an effective request for data deletion is made.
The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish , to investigate or defend against possible claims, and after this period, only if and to the extent that it will be required by law.
You have the right to: access your data and request their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data to another administrator and the right to object to the processing of data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
To the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent, it can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us in accordance with the data provided in Service
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for direct marketing;
- for reasons related to your particular situation in cases where the legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest (e.g. our marketing, statistical, analytical purposes), i.e. when your data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR;
In connection with the provision of our services, your personal data may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems used to provide services, entities such as banks and payment operators, research companies, entities providing accounting services, companies providing courier and mail services to marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services)
Your data may be disclosed to competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis from which the legal obligation to provide information arises and in accordance with applicable law.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Ensuring that personal data is processed by us in a safe manner, ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks they perform. all operations on personal data were registered and performed only by authorized employees and associates.
Contact with the PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR is possible via the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and, if necessary, updated.