Delivery cost Poland
The delivery costs of the Products are as follows:
- Inpost parcel locker - PLN 12,
- Inpost courier - PLN 15,
- courier: PLN 16.00,
- cash on delivery courier: PLN 20.00.
The customer is informed about the final delivery costs, which depend on the weight, dimensions and number of Products purchased, before agreeing to conclude a contract with the Seller, i.e. before purchasing the Products.
Delivery cost - other countries
- Sending the Order on the date of its submission for Products with the indication of their shipment within 24 hours from the date of placing the Order, may take place if: (i) the order is placed on a business day and (ii) the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account to 12.00 hours or the Seller will receive information about the shipment of the Product on delivery by 12.00.
- The waiting time for the delivery of the shipment by the carrier is from 24 hours to 48 hours from the date the Seller transfers the shipment to the carrier for shipment.
- Delivery takes place via DHL courier. DHL delivers shipments on business days from Monday to Friday. At the time of sending the parcel, the Customer receives an e-mail number of the parcel waybill, on the basis of which he can check its status on the website of the courier company http://www.dhl.com.pl
- The vendor has no influence on the exact time of delivery. The courier contacts the customer by phone directly for delivery.
Collection of the parcel by the courier
- Upon receipt of the Product sent to the address indicated by the Customer, it is recommended to first pay attention to the external condition of the delivered parcel. In the event of visible mechanical damage or other disturbing reservations as to the condition of the packaging, including logistic security (e.g. the Product packaging is damaged, visible signs of opening, the tape is broken), we recommend that you refuse to accept it and immediately notify the Seller of the above.
- If the external condition of the parcel does not raise any objections yet in the presence of the deliverer, it is recommended to check its contents. In the event of any comments as to the technical and visual condition and completeness of the received product, it is advisable to draw up a damage report. The necessary forms are available to the messenger, who is also required to certify the irregularities found.In the event of damage to the parcel during transport or reservations as to the quantity of the delivered Product, it is recommended to write a damage report in the presence of the courier (if the courier does not have such a report with him, it is possible to make an appointment with the courier to write it on another date or write it down it on any piece of paper), and provide in it: the date, time of delivery and a description of damage or shortages of the Product and packaging, and then send the signed protocol to the Seller immediately to the Seller's correspondence address, i.e. ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa, or scan and send to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The above recommendations and recommendations are intended only to improve the procedure of pursuing claims by the Client. Failure to comply with them, however, does not have any impact on the possibility of exercising the rights of the Customer in connection with the defects of the Products.