Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from contract
Return form - CLICK HERE
- In accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended; hereinafter referred to as " UPK "), subject to paragraph 10 below, the Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement in any form (including, for example: using the return form, in writing or in the form of an e-mail) within 14 days from the date of release of the Product to the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and if the Product was delivered in batches or in parts, from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the last item, or on which a third party other than than the carrier and indicated by the customer came into possession of the last item.
- To meet the 14-day deadline specified in point 1 above, it is enough to send the statement before its expiry. The statement may be sent to the following address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa or the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The Product returned by the Consumer should be packed in an appropriate manner to avoid damage during transport. If possible, the Product should be packed in its original packaging. The product should be returned intact.
- The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Product (i.e. for transport from the Seller to the Consumer), including with the proviso that the Seller reimburses the Consumer only the costs of the cheapest, ordinary shipping method available in the Seller's offer.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the contract. To meet the 14-day period referred to in the preceding sentence, it is sufficient to return the Product to the Seller before its expiry. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product to the Seller if, due to their nature, these items cannot be normally returned by post.
- The return of the Product should be made to the Seller's address: ul. Batorowska 30, 62-070 Dąbrowa.
- The reimbursement will be made using the same payment method that was used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees to a different solution. The consumer does not bear any fees related to the reimbursement of the payment by the Seller.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not available to the Consumer in cases specified in detail in art. 38 sec. 1 UPK, incl.in relation to the contract:
- the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things
- An example of a remote agreement withdrawal form is attached to the Regulations.
Product defects; Complaints procedure
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product without defects.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is stated that none of the provisions of the Regulations limits the consumer's rights under applicable law.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer who is not a Consumer under the provisions of the Civil Code in the scope of the warranty.
- If physical or legal defects of the Product are found, the Customer who is a Consumer may request a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect.
- This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or to remove the defect.
- The consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, request the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects, or instead of replacing the Product, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
- The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- The defect should be notified to the Seller not later than within 2 years from the date of the Product release. It is recommended to provide a description of the defect in the complaint and the Consumer's request as described above. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry. It is recommended to attach to the notification of the defect a document (or its copy) confirming the purchase of the Product in the Online Store or its copy. The notification may also be sent via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com When it is necessary to assess the existence of a Product defect, it is necessary to provide The advertised Product to the following address: ul. Batorowska 30 62-070 Dąbrowa.
- Complaints will be considered by the Seller within 14 days. Failure to notify the Consumer about the method of its consideration within the above-mentioned period will be treated as recognition of the complaint by the Seller.
Return form - CLICK HERE.